Approx. Rs 5,000 / UnitGet Latest PriceProduct Details:
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Unit|
|Model No||Testing Equipment|
equipment maintenance and servicing department boast engineers certified in various fields and ready to take on any engineering challenges.
The team is highly motivated and is constantly on the lookout for the most effective approach towards new problems.
We offer lab equipment installation, adaptation, moving and maintenance services.
We are able to modify your existing equipment to new research, choose suitable research methods, consult you on lab equipment care or service it ourselves.
Besides, we are fully aware that learning to use new equipment can be challenging, and therefore are always ready to teach you and offer straightforward explanations.The labs are:-
• Strength Of Materials Lab Equipment
• Applied Mechanics Lab Equipments
• Fluid Mechanics
• Hydraulics Fluid machinery Lab
• Refrigeration Air-Conditioning Lab Equipments
• Heat And mass Transfer Lab
• Dynamic Of Machine Lab
• CAD/CAM lab
• Workshop and Machine Lab
• Thermal Engg Lab
• Steam And Power Generation Lab
• IC Engine Lab
Approx. Rs 45,000 / PieceGet Latest Price
• Self contained water circulation unit.
• Pump giving adequate flow for meaningful experiments.
• Comprehensive instruction manual covers experiment presented in the form of a full laboratory report
• Space saver as collecting tank is mounted over the sump tank
• The inside surface of the tank is provided with frp to minimize the problem of corrosion
• Double acting reciprocating pump: 25 mm x 20 mm
• Capacity A.C: 1.0 H.P.
• Max head of the pump: 5 Kg/cm2
• Sump tank: 80 cm long
• S.S. sheet: 40 cm wide and 30 cm high fabricated
• Drain valve: 15 mm size
• Collecting tank: 40 cm x 40 cm and 40 cm high inside of the tank
• Space requirement: floor area: 1.8 m x 1.0 m x 1.5 m approx.
• Electrical supply: single phase, 1.0 h.P. Cap.
• Capacity of water: 90 lit. Approx
Explore More Products
Rated by 7 Users