Approx. Rs 5,000 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Issue Type||Fault in Panel and Motors|
|Solution Type||Repair or Replacement|
|Suitable Date And Time||24x7|
equipment maintenance and servicing department boast engineers certified in various fields and ready to take on any engineering challenges.
The team is highly motivated and is constantly on the lookout for the most effective approach towards new problems.
We offer lab equipment installation, adaptation, moving and maintenance services.
We are able to modify your existing equipment to new research, choose suitable research methods, consult you on lab equipment care or service it ourselves.
Besides, we are fully aware that learning to use new equipment can be challenging, and therefore are always ready to teach you and offer straightforward explanations.
The labs are:-1. To obtain magnetization characteristics of a DC shunt generator.
2. To obtain load characteristics of a DC shunt generator andcompound generator (a) Cumulatively compounded (b) Differentially compounded.
3. To obtain efficiency of a DC shunt machine using Swinburne’s test.
4. To perform Hopkinson’s test and determine losses and efficiency of DC machine.
5. To obtain speed- torque characteristics of a DC shunt motor.
6. To obtain speed control of DC shunt motor using (a) armature resistance control (b) field control
7. To obtain speed control of DC separately excited motor using Ward-Leonard.
8. To obtain equivalent circuit, efficiency and voltage regulation of a single-phase transformer using O.C. and S.C. tests.
9. To obtain efficiency and voltage regulation of a single-phase transformer by Sumpner’s test.
10. To obtain 3-phase to2-phase conversion by Scott connection.
11. To demonstrate the parallel operation of three phase transformer and to obtain the load sharing at a load